I realise I never shared my top tips here – in case they help anyone in this difficult time. All gained from 15 years with a debilitating illness that keeps me home most of the time. And as someone who is in the ‘shielding’ category, to remind myself when I am beginning to forget them.
As shared on the brilliant website of my friends (lots of other helpful stuff on there too – do take a look)
- Keep in touch
- Don’t make all your contacts from within your “tribe” – see other perspectives
- Always have something life enhancing in your day
- Still eat as healthily as you can
- Get whatever exercise you can
– and don’t turn on the TV before lunchtime!
Hope they help! Stay safe